MultiScanner®i320 OneStep®quickly and easily locates the edges and center of wood and metal studs and joists behind walls, floors, and ceilings. It also locates ferrous metal up to3 in. (76 mm) deep. A 3-mode switch makesit easy to change functions, while the display screen, SpotLite®Pointing System, and audiotone all indicate the location of the target. The signal strength indicator helps to distinguish between shallow and deep targets.
The Key to Success is the Battery
The installation of a fresh battery, with an extended expiration date, is required to steadily power the integrated LCD screen in Zircon® tools.
- StudScan mode locates the edges and center of wood or metal studs up to ¾ in. (19 mm) deep
- DeepScan® mode doubles the scanning depth to 11⁄2 in. (38 mm)
- Metal Scan mode locates ferrous metal, such as rebar, up to 3 in. (76 mm) deep
- WireWarning® Detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wire up to 2 in. (51 mm) deep
- ACT™ (Auto Correcting Technology) automatically corrects common errors, such as when scanning begins over a stud