The StudSensor™ e30 stud finder locates the edges of wood and metal studs behind walls. User-friendly interface and patented SpotLite® Pointer clearly identify the target while WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live AC voltage. Patented pivot pinch grip and contoured shape provide an easy, secure hold in either hand, at any angle.
- Finds the edges of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 in. (19 mm) deep
- “Ready” light indicates when calibration has completed successfully. Red arrows light up sequentially as the stud finder nears a target.
- Edge” light indicates when the tool is over a stud edge. Patented SpotLite® Pointer shines an arrow-shaped light on the wall to mark the target.
- WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2 in. (51 mm) deep.
- Zircon’s patented “over-the-stud” indication alerts user to start the scan in a new location if scanning begins over a stud.
StudSensor™ e30 Data Sheet PDF
StudSensor™ e30 Instructions PDF