The StudSensor™ e50 stud finder locates the edges of wood and metal studs and joists behind walls, floors, and ceilings. Its easy-to-read display screen indicates stud edges, the patented SpotLite® Pointer shines a beam of light on the wall to identify the target, and WireWarning®detection indicates the presence of live AC voltage. Patented pivot pinch grip design and contoured shape provide an easy, secure hold in either hand, at any angle.
The Key to Success is the Battery
The installation of a fresh battery, with an extended expiration date, is required to steadily power the integrated LCD screen in Zircon® tools.
- Locates the edges of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 in. (19 mm) deep. DeepScan® mode doubles the scanning depth to 1 1/2 in. (38 mm).
- Easy-to-read LCD display indicates when a stud edge is approached.
Patented SpotLite® Pointer shines an arrow-shaped light on the wall to mark the target.
- WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2 in. (51 mm) deep
- Zircon’s patented “over-the-stud” indication alerts user to start the scan in a new location if scanning begins over a stud
- Patented TruCal® technology indicates when the tool is calibrated and ready for use