The Zircon StudSensor™ i65 OneStep® stud finder quickly and easily locates the center of wood and metal studs and joists behind walls, floors, and ceilings. Patented CenterVision® technology finds the center of studs in a single pass. Its easy-to-read display screen indicates direction, edges and center of studs, while WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live AC voltage.
The Key to Success is the Battery
The installation of a fresh battery, with an extended expiration date, is required to steadily power the integrated LCD screen in Zircon® tools.
- Stud Scan mode locates the edges and center of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 in. (19 mm) deep
- DeepScan® mode doubles the scanning depth to 1 1/2 in. (38 mm)
- LCD display indicates direction, edges, and center of studs. Patented SpotLite® Pointing System and audio tone signals when the stud center is reached.
- WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2 in. (51 mm) deep
- ACT™ (Auto Correcting Technology) automatically corrects common calibration errors, such as when scanning begins over a stud