StudSensor™ Pro LCD stud finder locates the edges of wood and metal studs and joists behind walls, floors, and ceilings. Its easy-to-read display screen indicates stud edge, the patented SpotLite® Pointing System shines a beam of light on the wall to identify the target, and WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live AC voltage.
The Key to Success is the Battery
The installation of a fresh battery, with an extended expiration date, is required to steadily power the integrated LCD screen in Zircon® tools.
- Stud Scan mode locates the edges of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 in. (19 mm) deep
- DeepScan® mode doubles the scanning depth to 1 1/2 in. (38 mm)
- Easy-to-read LCD display indicates when a stud edge is approached. Patented SpotLite® Pointing System and audio tone signals when the stud edge is reached.
- WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2 in. (51 mm) deep
- Zircon’s patented “over-the-stud” indication alerts user to start the scan in a new location if scanning begins over a stud