StudSensor™ Pro SL-AC stud finder locates the edges of wood and metal studs and joists behind walls, floors, and ceilings. Patented SpotLite® Pointing System shines a beam of light on the wall to identify the target and WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live AC voltage. Its tough, ergonomic housing withstands everyday job-site use. Batteries not included.
- Stud Scan mode locates the edges of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 in. (19 mm) deep. DeepScan® mode doubles the scanning depth to 1 1/2 in. (38 mm)
- Red LEDs light up every time a stud edge is approached. Patented SpotLite® Pointing System and green LED signals when the stud edge is reached
- WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2 in. (51 mm) deep
- Zircon’s patented “over-the-stud” indication alerts user to start the scan in a new location if scanning begins over a stud
- Battery cover also doubles as a belt clip