StudSensor™ Pro SL stud finder locates the edges of wood and metal studs and joists behind walls, floors, and ceilings. Patented SpotLite® Pointing System shines a beam of light on the wall to identify the target. Batteries not included.
- Stud Scan mode locates the edges of wood or metal studs up to 3/4 in. (19 mm) deep
- DeepScan® mode doubles the scanning depth to 1 1/2 in. (38 mm)
- Red LEDs light up every time a stud edge is approached. Patented SpotLite® Pointing System, audio alert, and a green LED signals when the stud edge is reached
- Zircon’s patented “over-the-stud” indication alerts user to start the scan in a new location if scanning begins over a stud
- Battery cover also doubles as a belt clip
The Zircon® 16 ft. (5 m) Tape Measure enables easy, one person measuring. Featuring a rubber coated ABS case, it offers a comfortable, non-slip grip for quick, easy, and accurate measurements.
- Easy-to-read imperial (in. / ft.) measurements with fractions and metric (cm) measurements
- Durable dual colored blade with double side printing
- Rubber coated overmold for a comfortable, non-slip grip and protection
- Auto blade lock for stable and accurate one person measurements
- Pronounced double end hook for versatile grasping power
- Belt clip and tether loop for convenient placement and accessibility