Locate the edges of wood and metal studs while being warned of the presence of live, unshielded AC electrical wiring with the StudSensor™ Pro35. Its innovative contoured design and bright user-friendly interface makes finding studs quick and easy. Securely anchor pictures, mirrors, shelves, and more.
- StudScan Mode locates the edges of wood and metal studs up to 3/4 in. (19 mm) deep. WireWarning® Detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded AC electrical wiring up to 2 in. (50 mm) deep.
- READY Light indicates when calibration is complete and tool is ready for use.
- EDGE Arrow lights up sequentially as the tool approaches a stud and fully illuminates when the stud edge is located. SpotLite® Pointer shines an arrow-shaped image on the scanned surface to clearly indicate the edge of the stud.
- Zircon’s patented “over-the-stud” feature alerts if scan begins over a stud. A “V” marker groove enables accurate marking of stud edge location.
- Ergonomic grip for a secure hold in either hand at any angle