Featuring an enhanced LCD screen and illuminating Target Spotlight, the StudSensor™ Pro55 deep-scanning stud finder uses two scanning modes to find the edges of wood and metal studs and joists. Securely anchor mirrors, shelves, and cabinets while also helping to avoid live, unshielded AC electrical wiring.
The Key to Success is the Battery
The installation of a fresh battery, with an extended expiration date, is required to steadily power the integrated LCD screen in Zircon® tools.
- StudScan Mode locates the edges of wood and metal studs up to 3/4 in. (19 mm) deep. DeepScan® Mode doubles the scanning depth to 1 1/2 in. (38 mm) deep.
- WireWarning® Detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded AC electrical wiring up to 2 in. (50 mm) deep
- Zircon’s patented “over-the-stud” feature alerts if scan begins over a stud. Enhanced LCD Screen with Target SpotLight indicates approaching stud edge and illuminates when the stud edge is detected.
- SpotLite® Pointer shines an arrow-shaped image on the scanned surface to clearly indicate the edge of the stud.
A “V” marker groove enables accurate marking of stud edge location.
- Ergonomic grip for a secure hold in either hand at any angle
StudSensor™ Pro55 Data Sheet PDF
StudSensor™ Pro55 Instructions PDF