The MetalliScanner® MTX metal locator is designed to find metal in standard residential, commercial, and industrial construction. It is calibrated to locate rebar up to 4 in. (10 cm) deep. Choose from two scanning modes depending on the environment to be scanned. Normal Scan for shallow rebar placed in tight grid patterns and DeepScan® for deeper pieces of pipe or rebar. Use to find or avoid rebar in concrete before drilling.
The Key to Success is the Battery
The installation of a fresh battery, with an extended expiration date, is required to steadily power the integrated LCD screen in Zircon® tools.
- Use to find or avoid rebar in concrete before drilling. Battery Strength Indicator continuously displays the battery level and will flash when the battery level is too low for operation.
- Center and Signal Strength Indication of metal up to 4 in. (10 cm) deep
- Integrated marker system to mark target location
- Ergonomic handle with Patented Pivot Pinch Grip design. Pivoting handle attachment for easier scanning included.
- Water and dust resistant
The Zircon® 16 ft. (5 m) Tape Measure enables easy, one person measuring. Featuring a rubber coated ABS case, it offers a comfortable, non-slip grip for quick, easy, and accurate measurements.
- Easy-to-read imperial (in. / ft.) measurements with fractions and metric (cm) measurements
- Durable dual colored blade with double side printing
- Rubber coated overmold for a comfortable, non-slip grip and protection
- Auto blade lock for stable and accurate one person measurements
- Pronounced double end hook for versatile grasping power
- Belt clip and tether loop for convenient placement and accessibility