Zircon patented Target Control® (TC™) technology analyzes complex data streams while + FILTERz™ simultaneously controls the result. With Wood Stud SuperScan® advanced stud finder you can virtually eliminate “false positive” stud indications.
Designed to locate wood studs and avoid all things metallic, such as plumbing, conduit, straps, brackets, screws, protector plates, or ducts hiding in the wall, + FILTERz™ also helps avoid low signal-strength, non-metallic targets, such as plastic pipe, PEX tubing, wiring, and more.
- Simple “GO vs. NO GO” user interface
- FILTERz™ technology cancels metallic objects, such as metal studs and copper pipe, and low density objects, such as plastic, PEX, metal, and plumbing
- TARGETz™ selectable modes can find the center of wood studs, edges of wood studs, and wood and metal studs deeper than one layer of drywall
- Auto Mode: Locates the center and edges of woods up to 3/4 in. (19 mm) deep and avoids metal, live wires, and PEX
- Edge Mode: Locates the edges of wood studs up to 3/4 in. (19 mm) deep and avoids metal, live wires, and PEX
- DeepScan® Mode: Locates center of wood and metal studs through up to two layers of drywall
- Patented SpotLite® Pointer, LED lights, and new haptic vibration indicate target location
- WireWarning® detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wiring
- Requires 2 AA batteries, not included