Accurately detect exit points before drilling and coring with the Zircon® ExitPoint™ XL300 through-hole drill guide. The XL300 is the easiest and fastest way to locate a precise spot, without measuring, before you start your project. Scans through most types of non-magnetic building materials, such as wood, drywall, gypsum panels, bricks, and poured concrete, up to 11.81 in. (300 mm) thick. This simple, yet effective, tool save times and money by eliminating guesswork, rework, needless holes, and costly broken drill bits. Ideal for cable (and wire) installations, concrete scanning, and anytime through-hole drilling is required. Just affix the transmitter magnet on the spot you want to drill, then scan the vicinity of the other side of the wall with the receiver. When you are near the center of the transmitter and the field strength is strong, the receiver will light red. The Zircon® 9” Magnetic Torpedo Level is included.
- Normal mode scans through conventional interior walls up to 4.53 in. (115 mm) thick
- DeepScan® mode scans through materials up to 11.81 in. (300 mm) thick
- Includes receiver, small and large transmitter magnets (2), reusable adhesive discs (9), AAA batteries (3)*, and protective carrying case.
The Zircon® 9” Magnetic Torpedo Level
- Die cast aluminum body for lightweight durability
- Magnified top-read vial for easy viewing
- Solid block vials for durability (Accuracy: .04 in. / 3.3 ft | Length: 9.45 in.)
- Level, Plumb, and Rotating vial for duplicating slopes, pitches, and angles
- Over-molded rubber anti-shock end caps
- Compact design
- V-groove bottom, milled for improved stability on pipe and conduit
- Permanent magnets provide holding power on pipes and other ferrous materials
- Convenient measure in inches and centimeters