The MetalliScanner® MTX metal locator is designed to find metal in standard residential, commercial, and industrial construction. It is calibrated to locate rebar up to 4 in. (10 cm) deep. Choose from two scanning modes depending on the environment to be scanned. Normal Scan for shallow rebar placed in tight grid patterns and DeepScan® for deeper pieces of pipe or rebar. Use to find or avoid rebar in concrete before drilling. The Zircon® 9” Magnetic Torpedo Level is included.
- Use to find or avoid rebar in concrete before drilling. Battery Strength Indicator continuously displays the battery level and will flash when the battery level is too low for operation.
- Center and Signal Strength Indication of metal up to 4 in. (10 cm) deep
- Integrated marker system to mark target location
- Ergonomic handle with Patented Pivot Pinch Grip design. Pivoting handle attachment for easier scanning included.
- Water and dust resistant
The Zircon® 9” Magnetic Torpedo Level
- Die cast aluminum body for lightweight durability
- Magnified top-read vial for easy viewing
- Solid block vials for durability (Accuracy: .04 in. / 3.3 ft | Length: 9.45 in.)
- Level, Plumb, and Rotating vial for duplicating slopes, pitches, and angles
- Over-molded rubber anti-shock end caps
- Compact design
- V-groove bottom, milled for improved stability on pipe and conduit
- Permanent magnets provide holding power on pipes and other ferrous materials
- Convenient measure in inches and centimeters