ElectriScanner™ e60c quickly and easily locates hot electrical wiring and metal behind walls, floors, and ceilings. The backlit display screen flashes, or lights red, to alert the presence of live AC in both modes. The Mode Selector Switch makes it easy to change functions, while the easy-to-read display screen, Target Indication Bars, SpotLite® Pointer, and audio tone all indicate the location of the target.
- AC Scan mode locates live, unshielded AC electrical wiring up to 2 in. (50 mm) deep
- WireWarning® Detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded AC electrical wiring up to 2 in. (50 mm) deep in Metal Scan mode
- Metal Scan mode locates non-ferrous metal, such as copper pipe, up to 1 1/2 in. (38 mm) deep, and ferrous metal, such as steel pipe, up to 3 in. (75 mm) deep
- ColorTrip™ Display lights red in AC Scan mode and blue in Metal Scan mode
- SpotLite® Pointer shines an arrow-shaped light on the wall when the maximum live AC or metal is detected